[Python] Silicon Valley Job: Senior Python Engineer

Alessandro Baretta alex a lumity.com
Mar 14 Giu 2016 04:56:42 CEST

Dear Italian Pythoners,

Lumity is a technology powered health insurance brokerage company using
data science and predictive analytics to help employers provide better
medical benefits and save money at the same time and to help employees make
better healthcare decisions, improving outcomes. We are based in San Mateo,
California, in the heart of Silicon Valley. If you want to take your
software development career to the next level let's connect: we are looking
for highly skilled Python developers to help build some of the key
components of our product stack. We offer a full time remote contract and
will sponsor the right candidates for H1-B visas to come to live and work
in California.

Please send me your résumé at alex at lumity.com.

Best,

--
Alex Baretta <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexbaretta/>
CTO & VP Data Science, Lumity, Inc.

*The world's first data-driven benefits platform for SMBs.*
*Save money and improve outcomes - It's Simple and Free
<http://www.lumity.com/>*