[Python] Ubuntu Server 13.10 + Python come Servizio

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Ven 18 Apr 2014 15:03:22 CEST

Dario Concilio wrote:
> Ma..... passerà a systemd, significa che c'è qualche "rumor" o è già
> noto che in "Ubuntu 13.10 + N" sarà diverso?

Decisione presa pubblicamente, niente rumors. Eccoti le parole del gran
capo tribù in persona: ;-)

"Nevertheless, the decision is for systemd, and given that Ubuntu is
quite centrally a member of the Debian family, that’s a decision we
support. I will ask members of the Ubuntu community to help to implement
this decision efficiently, bringing systemd into both Debian and Ubuntu
safely and expeditiously."

Losing graciously <http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/1316>

--
Nicola 'tekNico' Larosa <http://www.tekNico.net/>

Urgullibl: "The continent with the highest average education
             level is Antarctica."
thepresidentsturtle: "Those penguins are really smart though.
                       Not really fair to compare us to them."
Neebat: "They invented Linux, the best operating system.
          Then they gave it to Linus Torvalds, their prophet."
  - Comments on a Reddit discussion, February 2014