[Pycon] [new paper] "Davide Setti" - Monitoring Django applications with Prometheus (and Grafana)

info a pycon.it info a pycon.it
Sab 13 Gen 2018 20:51:17 CET

Title: Monitoring Django applications with Prometheus (and Grafana)
Duration: 45 (includes Q&A)
Q&A Session: 0
Language: en
Type: Talk

Abstract: Prometheus.io is a whitebox monitoring solution created at SoundCloud by ex-googlers. You don't have to be google to use it and in this talk I'd like to show you how simple (and useful!) it is and how to integrate it in a Django application.

Aren't you monitoring your websites? Unfortunately I'm against violence but I'll try to convince you anyway.

Tags: [u'django', u'devops', u'monitoring', u'performance', u'prometheus', u'grafana']