[Python] Portabitcoin (era: Re: Digest di Python, Volume 103, Numero 57)

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Mer 24 Set 2014 18:21:47 CEST

Simone Federici wrote:
> Domani mattina ci passo, adesso sono a 2 ore di viaggio.
> Si può pagare solo in bitcoins?

Sì:

"How can I pay?

We only accept Bitcoins as a payment method.
Our product prices are fixed in US dollars and converted to BTC at the
Bitstamp exchange rate."

<https://www.buytrezor.com/#faq>

(Non m'aspettavo che mi dessi retta subito: more power to you. :-) )

--
Nicola 'tekNico' Larosa <http://www.tekNico.net/>

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it
easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power
they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion.
Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. - Muhammad Ali