[Python] Portabitcoin (era: Re: Digest di Python, Volume 103, Numero 57)

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Mer 24 Set 2014 18:07:05 CEST

Simone Federici wrote:
> 2) sono nel nulla della repubblica ceca con il brutto tempo e non ho
> nulla da fare

Se sei a Praga vai ai Satoshi Labs e comprati un Trezor, che presto ti
servirà: ;-)

<http://satoshilabs.com/>

--
Nicola 'tekNico' Larosa <http://www.tekNico.net/>

Sadly, the human brain came without documentation, like most open source
projects. Luckily, we have many people who worked on understanding the
human brain. Writing code meant to execute on brains is easier, and
more efficient, after reading what sparse documentation we do have.
 - Moshe Zadka, March 2011