[Python] Verita' sacrosanta

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Lun 14 Ott 2013 11:08:22 CEST

Carlos Catucci wrote:
> Il nome del blog, poi pero' usare Wordpress invece che un sito Django
> powered ... sigh!
>
> http://pythonconquerstheuniverse.wordpress.com/

Maronna che tristezza. Non c'è neanche un About o un Contact per far
notare l'incongruenza.

(E non dev'essere per forza Django, ma almeno qualcosa in Python come
l'ottimo generatore statico Nikola [Tesla, non io :-P ] del collega
Roberto Alsina: <http://getnikola.com/>.)

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

So what if we've been scammed and cheated? Is that going to stop you
from experiencing the good things in life? Is watching a bad movie
going to stop me from watching a good one? So what if you've been
humiliated. Welcome to the club. Is that going to stop you
from experiencing joy and love? - Per Bristow, May 2013