[Python] Non dovreste perdervi questo domanda su SO

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Dom 19 Maggio 2013 22:15:14 CEST

Manlio Perillo wrote:
> Bello, fino a quando realizzi che nel 95% dei casi la condizione
> è nota a compile-time

Eh?!?

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

To me polyamory is the ability to love more than one person at one time,
and not needing to define love as something eternal. You can love some-
one for an hour, a day, a year, or a lifetime; you can even do so with-
out feeling like one love is more valid somehow than the others. Love
is never wasted. - Haley Showmaker on alt.polyamory, October 2012