[Python] R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Nuovo e Saluti

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Gio 6 Giu 2013 11:52:10 CEST

ivanomonti a libero.it wrote:
> ragazzi io sono abituato malissimo

Puoi dirlo forte.

"Sono abituato malissimo!"

Pił forte!

"SONO ABITUATO MALISSIMO!"

PIŁ FORTE!

"S-O-N-O  A-B-I-T-U-A-T-O  M-A-L-I-S-S-I-M-O-O-O!!!

ecc.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

The striking success of the human species has everything to do with our
superior abilities to communicate, cooperate, organize spontaneously
and act creatively in concert, while the equally glaring, horrific,
monstrous failures of our species have everything to do with our
unwelcome ability to submit to authority, to tolerate class distinct-
ions and to blindly follow orders and rigid systems of rules.
 - Dmitry Orlov, October 2012