[Python] django e strutture dati permanenti

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Gio 11 Ott 2012 17:22:09 CEST

Roberto De Ioris wrote:
> purtroppo non posso essere piu' prolisso perche' sono all'italian
> perl workshop e non voglio farmi beccare a pythoneggiare ;)

E ti fai beccare qui a pirlare? Ma allora! :-P

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Art and storytelling are worthy in their own right, and we need a cult-
ural response to the collapse of our world, if for no other reason than
my personal desire to have an honest story to tell my children about
how we destroyed beauty for money and called it ‘development’.
 - Paul Kingsnorth, quoted by Dave Pollard, April 2012