[Python] python e ical

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Lun 9 Maggio 2011 22:25:09 CEST

salvatore monaco wrote:
> devo farmi un programma in cui segnare le mie giornate lavorativa

Magari potrebbe interessarti RedNotebook, scritto in Python
<http://rednotebook.sourceforge.net/>.

"""
RedNotebook is a modern journal

It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export
functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your
entries. RedNotebook is Free Software under the GPL.

Features

* Tagging
* Spell Check
* Format your text bold, italic or underlined
* Insert Images, files and links to websites
* Links and mail addresses are recognized automatically
* Live-Search
* Automatic saving
* Backup to zip archive
* Word Clouds with most often used words and tags
* Templates
* Export the journal to PDF, HTML, Latex or plain text
* The data is stored in plain text files, no database is needed
* Translated into more than 20 languages
"""

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Ben Bernanke ought to write country music songs on the side.
They would all have the same theme: I cheated on you honey,
but take me back one more time. - Gary North, December 2010