[Python] nome dei computer in rete

Nicola Larosa nico a teknico.net
Lun 6 Apr 2009 12:20:11 CEST

Gian Mario Tagliaretti wrote:
> Dai anche un'occhiata a questa recipe del python cookbook:
> http://code.activestate.com/recipes/52302/
>
> Peccato che l'autore della recipe sia già sposato :D

Azz, non immaginavo mi amassi così tanto. ;-D

Non credo quella ricetta sia granché utile all'OP, comunque. Magari
un'occhiata anche a questi tool:

pymon
http://pymon.sourceforge.net/

EDDIE
http://eddie-tool.net/

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

I wouldn't be surprised if, eventually, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson
found himself in the dock to answer how come, when he ran Goldman Sachs,
there was a special unit in the company dedicated to short-selling the
very mortgage-backed securities that another unit in the company was
so busy pawning off to every pension fund on God's green earth.
 - Jim Kunstler, October 2008