[Python] Come approcciare il python

Nicola Larosa nico a teknico.net
Mer 23 Gen 2008 09:30:56 CET

Andrea Gasparini wrote:
> Al pycon Alex Martelli ha parlato un po' di design pattern:
> http://www.pycon.it/schedule/11/
> (ci sono anche i video, da qualche parte)

Basta seguire il link in cima alla homepage di pycon.it:

http://www.develer.com/website/video-pycon-2007

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Don't use Madonna as a role model if who you *really* relate to is Joni
Mitchell. Or vice versa. Don't mutilate your foot, trying to squeeze it
into Cinderella's slipper. I've tried to do some of that myself, but
nowadays there's no doubt in my mind: I'm one of the ugly sisters.
And *proud* of it.  -- Joe Jackson, A Cure for Gravity, 1999