[Python] Re: Info editor Python

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Sab 2 Giu 2007 17:11:17 CEST

Carlo C8E Miron wrote:
> Ti consiglio la lettura di un articolo di un mio grande amico, purtroppo
> in questi giorni piuttosto assente, chissa`.

Sì, si riferisce a me. Non ci fate caso, è una storia lunga, e non molto
interessante.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

The big SOAP boys are now admitting they f'd up big time. Let's see how
they try to make a dime off of HTTP and other really open and already
proven and relatively simple technologies. Good luck with that. [...]
Isolating crap like SOAP and ultimately removing it are steps toward
sanity and successful transition. -- Patrick Logan, January 2007