[PyRoma] PyRoma menzionato su Google Open Source Blog

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Feb 3 18:59:23 CET 2015

Eccolo:

http://google-opensource.blogspot.it/2015/02/orgs-get-ready-preparing-for-gsoc-2015.html

In fondo:

    Since then, we’ve been conveying our experience to our friends and
    motivating people to start new exciting projects and prepare for
    2015. I personally talked about GSoC and the #reunion14 at:

      * Ninux.org meetups and mailing lists
      * Roma JS (Javascript devs meetup in Rome)
      * PyRoma (Python devs meetup in Rome)
      * Cineca, an IT consortium for universities that also works with
        FOSS (the place where I work)
      * Fablab Roma Makers