[Python] Lavoro in Barcellona.

Giorgio Zoppi giorgio.zoppi a gmail.com
Dom 4 Feb 2018 23:46:54 CET

 Ciao,
una mia amica, Miss Mariam Bukochava  mariam a meldtalent.com mi ha chiesto
di inoltrare questo.

A British Company looks for a Python Web Developer:

- You have completed a computer science or software engineering degree and
have at least 2 years of demonstrable work experience.
- The position is in-house at our Barcelona office. You would need a valid
work permit as we cannot sponsor visas. We can help with relocation
assistance though!
- You’re a team player and work well with other teams in the company such
as product/design.
- You have strong Python web development experience (especially with
building Django applications) or experience in similar technologies such as
Ruby/Rails.
You are comfortable with frontend technologies such as JavaScript, jQuery,
Bootstrap, SASS and Gulp.
- Your code is well structured, documented and tested.
- You are meticulous about design and user experience because you want to
deliver the best service to your customers.
- You are used to with different agile methodologies such as
Scrum/Kanban/XP and you are also comfortable with evolving processes.
- You know how to use version control systems, such as Mercurial/Git and
are familiar with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools.
- You know how to use Unix systems and command line tools.
- You love new challenges and are eager to solve new problems.
- Great level of written and spoken English (our Engineering Team is in
Barcelona but we work in English).
- You love dogs!

WHAT WE'RE OFFERING

- Salary depending on experience from 30k to 40k gross per year.
- Work in a start up environment and with a fun product
- Solid team where everyone’s opinion counts
- Opportunity to try and implement the latest technologies
- Opportunity to grow professionally as a Software Engineer
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts on DogBuddy (as a dog owner or dog sitter).
- Dog (and human) friendly office!

READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?

Are you the next engineer to join our team? Please get in-touch with a
detailed CV. Live examples of your work are a big plus. We can’t wait to
meet you!

Examples of your work (e.g. GitHub projects/StackOverflow contributions)
are a big plus. We can’t wait to meet you!
Skills
Python, Javascript, HTML, CSS, Django, Full Stack Development, Backend
Development, Frontend Development
Compensation
€30K – €40K
No Equity
Visa Sponsorship
Not available

Per chi fosse interessato la contatti. Posso aiutare nel primo periodo per
la rilocazione se il processo va bene.
Saluti,
Giorgio

Virus-free.