[Python] PyCon 2016 CFP Deadlines and Overview Info - Italian Python Users

Betsy Waliszewski betsy a python.org
Lun 23 Nov 2015 23:32:17 CET

Fellow Pythonistas and enthusiasts:

Roughly a week from today PyCon US 2016 *TUTORIALS* call for proposals will
close. To be precise, we'll close the system at 2015-11-30 23:59 GMT
-12:00. For more information, please check out
https://us.pycon.org/2016/speaking/tutorials/
<https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fus.pycon.org%2F2016%2Fspeaking%2Ftutorials%2F>
.

A quick overview of PyCon 2016:

   - The conference (us.pycon.org) is for everyone interested in Python!
   Registration is open[1].
   - May 28–29 - Two days of Tutorials
   - May 30-June 1 - Three days of Conference
   - June 2-5 - Four days of Sprints
   - Tutorial proposals[2] due in one week, on November 30.
   - Talk and poster proposals[3] due on January 3.
   - The 3 main conference days also include lunch, a vendor expo hall,
   free-form Open Spaces, lightning talks, and a job fair!
   - Childcare will be available.
   - Sponsorships are still available![4]

Check us out on Twitter[5] and our blog[6]!

Best wishes -
PyCon 2016 Staff

[1]  https://us.pycon.org/2016/registration/
[2] https://us.pycon.org/2016/speaking/tutorials/