[Python] Ciao lista

paolo lo bello wildlux a gmail.com
Gio 25 Giu 2015 10:24:03 CEST

Sono isritto a Pygame ed hanno creato un tool che si chiama Thorpy.
Questo tool si occupa della GUI. .
Vi posto il suo messaggio originale qui sotto:
""
Hi all,

As many people did, I have been looking for a GUI for pygame.
Naturally, I have found this page : http://www.pygame.org/tags/gui .
However, 'GUI's there did not entirely fit my needs. I therefore wrote
my own pygame GUI, ThorPy, that I would like to share with other
people.

You can find it at http://www.thorpy.org. Any critics and remarks are welcome.

Also, I have another request : since I cannot sign up to pygame.org,
could someone add my library website to the ones on
http://www.pygame.org/tags/gui ? (I've been trying to subscribe to
pygame.org for weeks, with no success :( ) Thanks!

Regards,

Yann Thorimbert

""

Ciao a tutti =)