[Python] OT ma interssante

Carlos Catucci carlos.catucci a gmail.com
Mar 14 Lug 2015 20:44:53 CEST

> Dopo di che abbiamo preso un’unità a nastro per il backup :D
>>

> Chissā come mai..

Per fare come il BOFH, ovviamente ;)

"It's backup day today so I'm pissed off. Being the BOFH, however, does
have it's advantages. I reassign null to be the tape device - it's so much
more economical on my time as I don't have to keep getting up to change
tapes every 5 minutes. And it speeds up backups too, so it can't be all bad
can it? Of course not."

Carlos
--
EZLN ... Para Todos Todo ... Nada para nosotros