[Python] [Fwd: HTTP/2 and WSGI]

Roberto De Ioris roberto a unbit.it
Sab 20 Set 2014 08:05:15 CEST

Vi riporto una richiesta di Robert Collins per la costituzione di un team
che possa redarre un PEP che adatti WSGI a HTTP/2.

La questione e' abbastanza spinosa (sotto svariati punti, anche non
tecnici) quindi ogni parere/aiuto e' ben accetto.

-

Hi gentle-folk, I'd like to draw your attention to
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/web-sig/2014-September/005244.html
wherein I am trying to get a working group of folk together to prep
WSGI for HTTP/2's new capabilities.

Nick pointed out that it would be a terrible thing to do this work and
then have major servers and frameworks hate on it because its not
going to work for them.

If you've limited time but can commit to e.g. reviewing drafts of the
PEP, that would be fine; OTOH if you can e.g put draft code together
in your respective projects, that would be better still :)

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins a hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist