[Python] Esclusione della query vuota

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Gio 11 Set 2014 15:02:43 CEST

Juri Rudi wrote:
> Comunque, se puņ servire, la mia domanda non era su sql injection: se
> questa lista fosse una table mysql, dovrebbe essere sanitizzata :)

Ma nessuno gli dice di stare alla larga da MySQL? Davero davero? :-o

--
Nicola 'tekNico' Larosa <http://www.tekNico.net/>

Sadly, the human brain came without documentation, like most open source
projects. Luckily, we have many people who worked on understanding the
human brain. Writing code meant to execute on brains is easier, and
more efficient, after reading what sparse documentation we do have.
 - Moshe Zadka, March 2011