[Python] Agile programming Robert Martin

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Sab 4 Ott 2014 20:15:07 CEST

Il papa da solo no, ma... <http://xkcd.com/1170/>

--
Nicola 'tekNico' Larosa <http://www.tekNico.net/>

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it
easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power
they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion.
Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. - Muhammad Ali