[Python] Ide?

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Ven 23 Maggio 2014 17:49:01 CEST

Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> qualcosa come:
>
> "scelta ide site:http://lists.python.it/pipermail/python/"
>
> in google tira fuori un bel po' di risultati.. :-)

Ti serve solo:

"scelta ide site:lists.python.it"

Google Search considera solo l'hostname, o anche solo il dominio
di primo livello:

<http://support.google.com/websearch/answer/136861?hl=en&ref_topic=3081620>

--
Nicola 'tekNico' Larosa <http://www.tekNico.net/>

What I hate about Apple and Macs is that they reek of privilege.
Especially in design, a Mac Book Pro full of the latest Adobe Master
Creative Suite stinks of blissful bourgeoise ignorance. Form over
function, hipster apathy over passion or ideas, elitism over revolution.
 - Leonardo Ramirez Diosdado, March 2014