[Python] Python is now the most popular introductory teaching language at top U.S. universities

Carlo Miron miron a python.it
Mar 8 Lug 2014 09:37:26 CEST

> Una bella notizia:
> http://cacm.acm.org/blogs/blog-cacm/176450-python-is-now-the-most-popular-introductory-teaching-language-at-top-us-universities/

.. note::
  The largest three MOOC providers (edX, Coursera, and Udacity) all
offer introductory programming courses in Python.

E due di essi sono *scritti* in python.

©
--
 :**THE BEER-WARE LICENSE** (Revision 42):
   ``miron AT python.it`` wrote this mail. As long as you retain this notice

   --*Carlo Miron*

  ..