[Python] Python for Ipad

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Lun 14 Apr 2014 14:43:02 CEST

> Gollum1 wrote:
>> Byez

Simone Federici wrote:
> A.R.I.C.

Acid Rain Information Clearinghouse?
Appliance Recycling Information Center?
Associate of the Royal Institute of Chemistry?
Australian Research Integrity Committee?

Ah no, "Avete Rotto..." uhm, "Il Cazzo" o "I Coglioni"?
Dirimere l'ambiguitā, acciderboli, questa č mica la Lista del Perlo!

(Ma i Perlisti la musica l'ascoltano su Dischi in Vinile?)

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

I still get as annoyed as ever by "use the right tool for the job" -
the bland truism meant to shut down critical discussion and engagement
with the tasks and choices in software engineering, replacing it with
a weak passionless technical fatalism. - Ian Bicking, February 2014