[Python] Scrivere sulla console.

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Gio 12 Set 2013 16:23:47 CEST

Usa Urwid <http://excess.org/urwid/>.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

What events in your life have you replayed as "failures", and have
therefore become the fabric of who you believe you are? If you have
performance anxiety, feel you're never good enough, believe you are
a perfectionist, etc., then I can guarantee you have been replaying
something for a long time - too long. - Per Bristow, April 2013