[Python] Esercizio da un libro...

Gollum1 gollum1.smeagol1 a gmail.com
Mar 15 Ott 2013 22:20:38 CEST

Il 15 ottobre 2013 22:00, enrico franchi <enrico.franchi a gmail.com> ha scritto:

> 2013/10/13 Gollum1 <gollum1.smeagol1 a gmail.com>
>>

>> quindi è corretto il comportamento dell'interprete, ed è sbagliato il
>> concetto che voleva evidenziare l'esercizio...
>

> No. Semplicemente e' un esercizio pensato per una versione diversa di
> Python.

non ho verificato da quale versione di python è stato cambiato questo
comportamento, il set di esercizi che ho scaricato, sono dichiarati
per la versione 3.1, io sto usando la versione 3.3... potrebbe essere
che questo particolare esercizio sia rimasto con il 2.7, o può essere
che dal 3.1 al 3.3.2+ siano state apportate queste modifiche,
sinceramente non so quale documento su docs.python.org dovrei guardare
per verificarlo.

    IMPORTANT NOTES

    The examples included in this archive are _not_ the ones shown in
    the book. The book's examples use Python 2.5/PyQt 4.3 and are
    available separately from the same web page,
    www.qtrac.eu/pyqtbook.html. That web page also has a set of the
    examples for Python 2.6/PyQt 4.4.

    The examples in this archive use Python 3.1/PyQt 4.7.3 and PyQt4's
    API 2 (which is the default for Python 3.1).
    Note that PyQt 4.5.0 is insufficient for the examples that use
    Qt Designer .ui files.
    Some of the examples include small improvements. The main changes
    are to uses of QDataStream, QSettings, and QTextStream, the
    replacement of QString methods with str methods, and adapting to the
    automatic conversion to and from QVariant.

    These versions of the examples have only been tried on Linux and not
    tested much, so if you find bugs please let me know!

    These examples are straight conversions of the book's original
    examples---so they do not take any advantage of the new more
    Pythonic APIs offered by PyQt 4.5 and later, nor of the new features
    offered by Qt 4.4 and later; all that will have to wait for a future
    edition.

grazie.

--
Gollum1