[Python] Oggetti senza attributi

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Ven 11 Ott 2013 10:09:44 CEST

Diego Barrera wrote:
> Pero' in python, anche se e' possibile utilizzare il pattern,
> non esiste di default il concetto di interfaccia;

8.4. collections.abc — Abstract Base Classes for Containers
http://docs.python.org/3/library/collections.abc.html

PEP 3119 - Introducing Abstract Base Classes
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3119/

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

So what if we've been scammed and cheated? Is that going to stop you
from experiencing the good things in life? Is watching a bad movie
going to stop me from watching a good one? So what if you've been
humiliated. Welcome to the club. Is that going to stop you
from experiencing joy and love? - Per Bristow, May 2013