[Python] I: list di connessioni

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Ven 4 Ott 2013 16:50:54 CEST

Marco Beri wrote:
> .decode('rot13')[::-1]

>>> from codecs import decode
>>> decode('beri', 'rot_13')[::-1]
'vero'
>>> decode('vero', 'rot_13')[::-1]
'beri'

8-o

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Sex that is given against one's will, or as an exchange, is not real sex.
It's a fraction of the joy which real sex can be. And hurting another
is never desirable. Not just because there's invariably a backlash.
Because we're all part of the same One life; because hurting another
is hurting the being we are all part of. - Sophia Gubb, May 2012