[Python] Mettere in pausa gli altri threads

enrico franchi enrico.franchi a gmail.com
Gio 3 Ott 2013 19:03:23 CEST

2013/10/3 Luca <luca800 a gmail.com>

> 2013/10/3 Gollum1 <gollum1.smeagol1 a gmail.com>
>

>> i semafori...
>>

>> http://www.laurentluce.com/posts/python-threads-synchronization-locks-rlocks-semaphores-conditions-events-and-queues/
>>
>> L'avevo trovato proprio questa mattina ma non ho ancora avuto il tempo.
> Ma visto che è consigliato darà la precedenza.

If you've spent years learning tricks to make your multithreaded code work
at all, let alone rapidly, with locks and semaphores and critical sections,
you will be disgusted when you realize it was all for nothing. If there's
one lesson we've learned from 30+ years of concurrent programming, it is: *just
don't share state*. It's like two drunkards trying to share a beer. It
doesn't matter if they're good buddies. Sooner or later, they're going to
get into a fight. And the more drunkards you add to the table, the more
they fight each other over the beer. The tragic majority of MT applications
look like drunken bar fights.

http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all#Multithreading-with-MQ

--
.