[Python] BLocco dello "scrittore"...

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Gio 3 Ott 2013 12:18:13 CEST

Marco Beri wrote:
> Aggiungo: >= a 14 giorni continuativi.
>
> Altrimenti non recuperi dal burn-out.

Il blocco dello scrittore non esiste.

Il burn-out non esiste.

Il cucchiaio non esiste.

;-)

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Sex that is given against one's will, or as an exchange, is not real sex.
It's a fraction of the joy which real sex can be. And hurting another
is never desirable. Not just because there's invariably a backlash.
Because we're all part of the same One life; because hurting another
is hurting the being we are all part of. - Sophia Gubb, May 2012