[Python] O non capisco sqlite, o non capisco sqlalchemy, o entrambi

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Mar 19 Nov 2013 17:37:31 CET

Pietro Battiston wrote:
> ... poi ad un livello più di principio, per me l'ORM è ciò che
> permette di usare un database ragionando ad oggetti, e la cosa,
> a meno di controindicazioni che ancora mi sfuggono, mi piace.

No, va bene, se ti piacciono il Vietnam e gli antipattern. ;-)

Object-Relational Mapping is the Vietnam of Computer Science
<http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2006/06/object-relational-mapping-is-the-vietnam-of-computer-science.html>

ORM is an anti-pattern
<http://seldo.com/weblog/2011/08/11/orm_is_an_antipattern>

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Realizing I was polyamorous - that I had no choice to be anything
but polyamorous - and beginning to actually live authentically to
who I am was like opening up the curtains and letting all this
sunlight in and seeing things clearly for the first time.
 - Angi Becker Stevens, April 2013