[Python] [OT] No licenza no party :) [ERA] Re: Itertools x sport

Diego Barrera diegonebarrera a yahoo.it
Sab 19 Gen 2013 15:35:46 CET

Il 19/01/2013 12:36, Gianni ha scritto:
> il primo paragrafo della wtfpl2 è da cabaret.
> -- Gianni

Penso che sia solo quel paragrafo :)

Non so voi, ma a me queste cose mi fanno morire:
dalla sezione FAQ del sito:

A:But profanity is offensive!

R:You know what? Fuck your stance on profanity. Fuck your priorities in
life. The WTFPL is about fucking freedom and we mean it. Freedom means
freedom to copy and modify and share works of art and science with the
rest of mankind, but also freedom to be gay and marry and have crazy gay
sex, freedom to have tattoos, freedom to say there is no God, freedom to
take the pill, freedom to have an abortion. People die for being gay or
atheists. Don’t tell me that there is something sacred enough that it
must be protected from the mere existence of the word “fuck”. If the F
in WTFPL offends you, then fuck you and your beliefs. Triple fuck you.

.
.
.