[Python] Interessante internship

Daniele Varrazzo piro a develer.com
Mer 11 Gen 2012 12:06:26 CET

Giro da un mio amico che lavora all'UCAR <http://www2.ucar.edu/>:

There are two great opportunities to fly in Boulder at our expense next
summer, make $17.00/hour, earn university credits, and work on two great
projects! (plus other free benefits, such as housing, insurance, bus
pass, etc).

Check the "Machine Learning Compiler" and the "Python: The Next
Supercomputing Language" internships, which I'll mentor (see
http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/siparcs/opportunities/ad for the abstracts).

See also http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/siparcs for internship's details.
Hurry up, the deadline is next February 3rd, we don't have very many
good candidates yet, so you could be the one!

http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/siparcs/opportunities/ad

<off-topic target="beri">Poi mi ha girato anche questo:
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-11/11/cubestormer-ii-world-record</off-topic>

--
Daniele Varrazzo - Develer S.r.l.
http://www.develer.com