[Python] [ANN] Syncropy 3.0

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Gio 27 Ott 2011 15:00:15 CEST

Manlio Perillo wrote:
> Secondo me vai troppo avanti con il numero di versione principale
> ;-). Io per un progetto sperimentale parto con 0.x.y, ad esempio.

Gliel'ho detto, ma non sente ragioni.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

When I discovered polyamory, it was liberating - I had not thought that
there was an alternative to monogamism. And then it occurred to me that
our way of thinking about love is analogous to the way we think about
everything in our society: from a worldview of scarcity, competition,
jealousy/envy, and insecurity. - Dave Pollard, July 2011