[Python] Text editor o IDE?

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Lun 10 Gen 2011 10:41:07 CET

Stefano Morandi wrote:
> Erri, textmate2 è fuori da un pezzo. E pure GPL
>
> http://textmate2.com/
>
> :-)

:-)

E multipiattaforma, anche! Peccato per l'usabilità d'altri tempi,
ampiamente insufficiente. Ma c'è una soluzione anche per quello:

http://ergoemacs.org/

;-)

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Collectively, we will eventually figure out that schools, as currently
structured, cost way too much, teach irrelevant material, have the op-
posite education effect for most of the students, crowd out more benef-
icial activities, break up families, and even create a long term effect
similar to a mild but long term post-traumatic stress disorder.
 - Clark Aldrich, August 2010