[Python] [OT]: PHP critique [ERA] Re: Python e html

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Mar 6 Dic 2011 11:27:16 CET

enrico franchi wrote:
> Python e' un linguaggio con relativamente poche features, ma *tutte*
> si potenziano a vicenda. L'integrazione e' splendida.
> Il modo in cui FOF, LOL,

Uhm... eh?

> generatori, oggetti e moduli interagiscono e' semplicemente favoloso.
> [...]
> Forse la facilità con cui si fanno acronimi di presa per il culo di
> PHP

Perché ho la sensazione che questo sia collegato col dubbio precedente?

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Most of the people who rely on GPSD will never know it’s there. It’s
not a user-facing application that people actually see, it’s plumbing
that the programs they do see relies on. Like physical plumbing, it’s
unglamorous and out of sight and essential. I’m OK with that. There’s
a quiet kind of satisfaction - not really new to me, since some of my
other code is even more ubiquitous - to knowing that the world rests
on your software, even if most people will never understand how.
 - Eric S. Raymond, August 2011