[Python] Django freelancers required at award-winning start-up

Giorgio Zoppi giorgio.zoppi a gmail.com
Gio 14 Apr 2011 11:50:40 CEST

FYI..

Pitchup.com is creating the online portal for booking camping and
caravanning breaks, a market which is booming as Brits switch to
domestic holidays - 80% more Brits now go camping than holiday in
Spain.

Judged Best UK Travel Information Site at the Travolution Awards 2010
and with 1m visitors so far, we have a clear plan towards
profitability and were founded by former lastminute.com/Travelocity
staff with long experience of the holiday park sector. Pitchup.com has
already been featured throughout the national press and 2011 is set to
be our biggest year yet.

We're looking for ambitious developers to join our friendly team, to
help us manage our current site and tackle online booking, geo and
search challenges. The company is based in London but remote working
is fine.

Expert in Django/Python, ideally with GeoDjango experience
Good level of experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL and ideally Javascript skills
Familiarity with Apache/nginx server environments
A fan of agile working practices - gets things done
A quick-on-the-uptake problem solver
Enjoys coming up with new feature ideas

We're all about collaboration - you'll take part in regular
brainstorms as the company grows rapidly over coming months, so you'll
be involved directly in:

Solving a real problem in the camping sector that will benefit millions
Rapid evolution of a high-profile startup, working alongside other
experts in their fields
Apolitical, friendly working environment

Ready to be part of this exciting and growing brand? Please apply
online at www.pitchup.com/jobs, or contact me with any questions.

Cheers,

Dan

--
Daniel Yates
Managing Director, Pitchup.com

Show campsites and holiday parks on your site with a Pitchup.com widget
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pitchup
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pitchup
Featured on the BBC and in the Sun, Telegraph, Mail, TimesOnline,
Mirror, Guardian and Independent - read all of our recent press
coverage