[Python] Estrarre stringa da stringa

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Mer 29 Set 2010 17:02:39 CEST

Andrea Gasparini wrote:
> grazie, tutto l'ufficio sta ridendo per questa cosa :)

E`... favolosa! :-D Grazie, Marco G. :-)

(Marco B., tu e gli altri, tutti complici di abominio. ;-P )

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

I've learned a lot of programming languages over the years, and I've
taken care never to learn the operator precedence rules in any of them.
It's easy to get them wrong and get bitten and why should I require that
people reading my code learn those stupid rules. - Tim Bray, June 2010