[Python] twisted, ldaptor, etc

Marco Mariani marco.mariani a prometeia.it
Gio 4 Mar 2010 13:04:23 CET

On 03/04/2010 12:07 PM, Nicola Larosa wrote:

> 3) creare con Twisted un demone in un processo separato, e usarlo come
> adapter per arrivare ad LDAP, comunicandovi col protocollo che pił ti
> aggrada.

4) Fare lobby per una feature request vecchia di 10 anni, sperando di
prenderli per stanchezza

[Python-Dev] Adding LDAP to the Python core... ?!

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2000-May/004360.html

> Ne vale la pena, per restare in pure Python? Solo tu puoi saperlo. :-)

Ma chi se... a me interessa il 2.6, ma il server e' vecchiotto e' mi e'
cascato su ldap. Nulla di tragico, tiro fuori il compilatore dal garage..

--
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use only by intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. The content of this e-mail does not constitute a commitment by the Company except where provided for in a written agreement between this e-mail addressee and the Company. If you are not an intended recipient(s), please notify the sender promptly and destroy this message and its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner. Any non authorized use of the content of this message constitutes a violation of the obligation to abstain from learning of the correspondence among other subjects, except for more serious offence, and exposes the person responsible to the relevant consequences.