[Python] "Go or Unladen Swallow? " Cosa ne pensate ?

Marco Mariani marco.mariani a prometeia.it
Gio 12 Nov 2009 01:07:29 CET

luigi scarso wrote:

>>> uh si il post l'ho iniziato io dicendo di una mia crisi
>>> e spero ben (cioč lo so, va la)  di essere il solo ad avere queste fisime.
>>> -- grazie per l'apparentemente.
>>>
>> Ma, forse perche' tutti usano virtualenv e tu no. Guarda che non morde  :-o
>>
> Ma dai..
> la sostanza non cambia.
> Da quanto č che usi python ?

Dal '98, e zope non ricordo, ma era la 2.2

Ti assicuro che virtualenv ha fatto molta differenza, per me.

--
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use only by intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. The content of this e-mail does not constitute a commitment by the Company except where provided for in a written agreement between this e-mail addressee and the Company. If you are not an intended recipient(s), please notify the sender promptly and destroy this message and its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner. Any non authorized use of the content of this message constitutes a violation of the obligation to abstain from learning of the correspondence among other subjects, except for more serious offence, and exposes the person responsible to the relevant consequences.