[Python] [pygtk] [Announce] PyGooCanvas 0.10.0

Gian Mario Tagliaretti gianmt a gnome.org
Ven 2 Maggio 2008 12:13:13 CEST

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Alessandro Dentella <sandro a e-den.it> wrote:

Ciao Sandro,

>  has anybody tried generating windows binaries?
>  should it be a simple process?

I've tried once to generate win32 binaries for goocanvas and
pygoocanvas without a great success... but my friend Paolo Borelli has
successfully compiled gtksourceview and pygtksourceview on windows, I
will investigate with him on how to do it.

In the meantime if someone volunteer for it I will appreciate A LOT :)

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti