[PIPython] Re: Libro su Python e su Zope

Nicola Larosa nico
Lun 14 Feb 2005 16:22:22 CET

> Disclaimer: If I receive a message from you, you are agreeing that:
> 1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
> 2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
>  make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it
>  lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on USENET or the WWW.
> 3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
> 4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
>  may be included on your message.

*Grande* firma, peraltro. :-)

--
Nicola Larosa - nico a tekNico.net

The reward for your efforts will be an equivocal one: you will feel as
suffocated programming in C++ as an experienced C++ programmer would
feel programming in Basic. -- Paul Graham, ANSI Common Lisp, 1995