[Python] Python vs Java

m m a pavis.biodec.com
Mar 30 Dic 2014 14:43:34 CET

* Marco Beri (marcoberi at gmail.com) [141230 11:23]:

>Io ho sempre, dico sempre, il cellulare ultrasilenziato, zero notifiche,
>nemmeno la vibrazione (manco il fetido led ho tenuto).

io fino al 2008 manco ce l'avevo il cellulare ... bei tempi ...

--
  .*.                            finelli
  /V\

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
itself to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
may be included on your message.