[Python] inviare messaggi fra programmi/processi

Nicola Larosa nico a tekNico.net
Dom 30 Ott 2011 09:46:37 CET

ugaciaka wrote:
> Gli altri sistemi operativi per quello che devo fare non esistono.

Attento, c'è un "per quello che devo fare" di troppo. ;-D

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

When I discovered polyamory, it was liberating - I had not thought that
there was an alternative to monogamism. And then it occurred to me that
our way of thinking about love is analogous to the way we think about
everything in our society: from a worldview of scarcity, competition,
jealousy/envy, and insecurity. - Dave Pollard, July 2011