[PyRoma] status update?

Marcos Lin marcos.lin at farport.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 16:10:01 CEST 2015

I cant make it tomorrow but I think it was changed to next week?

The talk that was most voted for me was GeoHash and I am proposing it for a
talk for December.  I still need to write the python code for it.  Flask
was voted below other talks so I wasn't planning to do a talk in the near
future.

If there is really no other talk, I can do a quick intro to Flask.

Marcos