[Pycon] [new paper] "Laksh Arora" - Hacking Your Way Into Machine Learning

info a pycon.it info a pycon.it
Dom 7 Gen 2018 20:40:57 CET

Title: Hacking Your Way Into Machine Learning
Duration: 45 (includes Q&A)
Q&A Session: 15
Language: en
Type: Talk

Abstract: Machine Learning is a very hyped term and is very famous among lots of people but you are not sure how to take that first step. You are confused between different sources, where to start from or how to proceed given a particular problem statement or dataset. This talk is aimed at complete beginners ( maybe you? or not! ) who are just starting in machine learning and are ready to commit but don’t know where to start. We will see different steps of Applied Machine Learning process, what type of datasets are available out there and how can we apply machine learning to such datasets and finally we will see how and which library eases our work. Furthermore, it hopes to inspire the audience to get started with machine learning, explore different domains, to teach, to learn, to create and to engage with the Machine Learning Community.

Tags: [u'scikit-learn', u'data-visualization', u'Statistical Learning', u'Python', u'scipy', u'data-analysis', u'machine-learning', u'data', u'matplotlib', u'analytics']