[Pycon] [new paper] "Kushagra Bhargava" - Celery with Python: The way to distribute and schedule millions of processes

info a pycon.it info a pycon.it
Gio 4 Gen 2018 15:30:59 CET

Title: Celery with Python: The way to distribute and schedule millions of processes
Duration: 45 (includes Q&A)
Q&A Session: 15
Language: en
Type: Talk

Abstract: **Have a large codebase and lots of processes to run?**
Celery is a very powerful distributed tasks queue which helps your system schedule and executes multiple processes asynchronously.

I plan to introduce the power and scope of Celery to novice/intermediate level Pythonistas. Since this will be an introduction to celery, I will go with the beginner-level discussion:

 - What do large codebases require?
 - The difference that Celery makes.
 - Distributed message-passing architecture.
 - Creating tasks and scheduling them.
 - List of message transport that we can use with celery.
 - Going through the transition between all the tasks happening in the celery.

Tags: [u'celery', u'Python']