[Pycon] [new paper] "Ersel Aker" - 7 Deadly Sins of React

info a pycon.it info a pycon.it
Mer 12 Dic 2018 12:02:54 CET

Title: 7 Deadly Sins of React
Duration: 45 (includes Q&A)
Q&A Session: 15
Language: en
Type: Talk

Abstract: My talk is about some common anti-patterns seen with React. I teach React at an evening coding bootcamp and also work as Lead Front-End developer during my day job. Over the last 2 years, I have taught tens of people how to write applications in React and spotted some mistakes and anti-patterns people often make. These include unnecessary state and props fields, visibility props, non-generic “generic” components, controlled components used in a non-controlled manner, directory location disparity between related components and many others… This talk will summarise my experience and observations dealing and resolving such anti-patterns and what we can do to avoid them.

Tags: [u'reactjs', u'#distributed']